Deal with strict certificate checking
Strict certificate checking for TLS connections needs better API support. Currently, an exception is thrown when connecting and it's not possible to handle it gracefully.
This will probably need some heavy patch on smack code for TLS.
- Target version set to 0.1.4
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Frédéric Barthéléry
- Target version changed from 0.1.4 to 0.1.5
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Target version changed from 0.1.5 to 0.1.6
- Target version changed from 0.1.6 to 0.2
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from 0.2 to 0.1.7
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom