Cannot login by facebook account
I cannot login in Beem through Facebook account. I use JID as email@example.com but it said that "Remote server error". I install Beem 0.1.7 apk file.
Updated by Star Kist over 9 years ago
- I get a different error: "Error during authentication, bad username or password"
- v0.1.7 works but v0.1.8 doesn't
- I've read and used the FAQ suggestions.
- Used the settings suggested on the facebook page:
1. Start your instant message program and locate the menu where you can add a new account (usually in preferences or settings).
2. Create a new account by entering the following info:
Protocol: XMPP or Jabber
Jabber ID: --firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: <your Facebook password>
3. Enter the following server info, as requested:
Use SSL/TLS: yes
Allow Plaintext Authentication: no
- tried many different settings combos (for example changing the TLS setting, automatic or manual server settings, changing password, ...)
- tried different versions (this is where I found out, that 0.1.7 works, but 0.1.8 doesn't)
I also tried using pidgin to see if there was something wrong on my side, but it worked.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)