The Beem project is still going on as a proof here is the release candidate of Beem-0.1.5. You can download it here on the website. You are all requested for some extra tests and your feedbacks will be appreciate before the release of
Beem 0.1.5 planned on January 31st.
Translators are encouraged to update their translations. Unfortunatelly, the translation tool is down so you have to update the translations by hand and then send a mail to the list <beem-dev at list.beem-project.com>
If you have some questions, we are still available on the mailing list or on the muc email@example.com or on IRC #beem on freenode.What have been done :
- Bug #248: Switching servers while logged in
- Bug #274: "XMPPP" should be "XMPP" on welcome screen (first run)
- Bug #275: Buttons are not localized in account creation wizard
- Bug #277: GUI uglinesses
- Bug #284: Beem fails to authenticate - Wireshark analysis - DIGEST-MD5 protocol error?
- Bug #293: Unable to view received messages.
- Bug #298: Timestamp on german layout is a telephonenumber link
- Bug #313: Mixed UI locale after installation
- Bug #321: Exception when username does not have an @
- Bug #324: Authorization request
- Bug #329: White space before question mark
- Feature #245: Add support for chat history
- Feature #255: Accessing open chats
- Feature #260: Minimal interface for chat windows
- Feature #267: Include last chat text in status message
- Feature #268: Soft keyboard improvements
- Feature #280: Remove Fading edge in chats
- Feature #286: Add support for XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
- Feature #295: xml
- Feature #309: XEP-0084: User Avatar
- Feature #310: Add an option to enable smack debugging in Logcat
- Feature #316: Set last used status when (re)starting Beem client
- Spanish translation
- Italian translation
- Swedish translation
- Bug #271: Beem doesn't display ignored messages sometimes.
- Feature #253: Deal with strict certificate checking
- Feature #338: XEP-0084: User Avatar : set and change your published avatar